I watched couples and here’s one that I liked. The group was called Berry Man Johnson and they talked about how they lack on teaching African American children African literature. They explained in several topics The one I liked the most was in the media. I noticed that it was true. They lack on teaching African American children literature or even TV shows. The shows on television are Dora Explorer and Nnikawhow, but there isn’t any show teaching children African language or anything about the African culture. There so many Spanish shows but there isn’t any on African language or culture for that matter and I don’t understand that. I also like the graphics of their presentation. I also liked their video that they had it had me intrigued. It’s funny how they talk about learning the African culture and studies but the program at this school is being cut. I don’t understand why the program is being cut, when there are so many people wanting to know about African culture. Next year studies are going to have to pick their majors wisely since there isn’t going y to be any majors that they want. I think its ridiculous with people having to choose their majors without actually wanting to do that with their life.
No comments:
Post a Comment