Thursday, December 2, 2010
Presentation 2
I walked into class today not really feeling thee whole freshman seminar presentation thing. I had a stressful night the day before and I did not get that much rest. The group that was presenting was speaking about stress so I payed attention to what the group had to say because I was going through a lot of stress in my life during that time. Turns out, the group touched on several basises of stress and how college students are more than likely to be more stressed than any other people. We go through a lot of different trials and tribulations throughout our college careers and it takes a lot to succeed with all of the odds against us. The group then passed out some test for everyone to take to rate their stress levels and most of us recieved high scores due to the amount of stress in our lives today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment